• Weekly service registration will be required for each person/family attending as we ensure adequate protocols.
• Wednesday evening service is streamed on Facebook live at 7pm.
• No nursery or student ministries meeting at this time.
• We continue to observe CT COVID-19 safety guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
• Face masks are required at all times.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
• We are refraining from handshakes and hugs as we maintain social
• Sanctuary seating is arranged to facilitate adequate social
• Individuals not from the same household will be seated 6 feet apart.
• Those seated in the sanctuary will use the front entrance only.
Our cleaning team sanitizes and disinfects before and after each service in all occupied areas.
XI Family Center:
• If you are uncomfortable gathering in-person at this time, or choose not to follow the social distancing and safety guidelines, we ask for you to join us via live-stream.
• If your health is compromised, please use wisdom and make the choice that is best for your health and safety.
• Please stay home if you have a temperature above 99.5, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or symptoms of COVID-19.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and join us online.
The following options are available for your tithes and offerings:
• Offering can be placed in secure buckets at exits or on tables in family room.
• Give Online: www.goodnewscc.com
• Mobile: Download and give on our free “Good News App”
• Mail: Good News Christian Church
46 John Street, Wallingford, CT 06492