• Beginning November 15, 2020, service will be weekly on Sunday’s at 10am with 50% capacity per Connecticut guidelines.
• Weekly service registration will be required for each person/family attending to ensure adequate protocols will be followed. Registration can be done through goodnewscc.com/reopen
• At this time, Wednesday evenings service will be live streamed on Facebook live at 7pm.
This will be re-evaluated in January 2021.
• There will be no nursery or student ministries at this time. This will be re-evaluated in January 2021.
• We will continue to observe CT COVID safety guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
• Everyone will be asked to wear a mask as they enter and exit the building and when using common areas, such as, hallways and restrooms.
• All servant leaders are required to wear masks while serving.
• Wearing of face masks are not required while seated but may be worn if
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
• We are refraining from handshakes and hugs as we maintain social
• Sanctuary seating will be arranged to facilitate adequate social
• Individuals not from the same household will be seated at least three
chairs away from the next occupied seat.
• Those seated in the sanctuary will use the front entrance only.
• Upon arrival please enter the side door.
• Tables with chairs will be spaced 6ft apart for families.
• The room will be reserved with one family per table.
• Activity packets will be provided weekly for children.
• Families may provide their own snacks/drinks if desired.
• A live host will be present.
• The service will be live-streamed on the large screen.
Families may choose either the sanctuary or the XI Center for seating.
The handicap ramp is not in use at this time, therefore, seating in this area located on ground level will be available.
Our cleaning team will sanitize and disinfect before and following each service in all occupied areas.
• If you are uncomfortable gathering in person at this time, or choose not to follow the social distancing and safety guidelines, we ask for you to join us via live-stream.
• If your health is compromised, please use wisdom and make the choice that is best for your health and safety.
• Please stay home if you have a temperature above 99.5, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or symptoms of COVID-19.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and join us online.
• Our goal is to keep everybody safe as we re-open our doors.
The following options are for your tithes and offerings:
• Offering can be placed in secure buckets at exits or on tables in family room.
• Give Online: www.goodnewscc.com
• Mobile: Download and give on our free “Good News App”
• Text to give will be available beginning November 15th
• Mail: Good News Christian Church
46 John Street, Wallingford, CT 06492